Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Yahoo mail compose page does NOT have tool buttons. How do I add tool buttons change font style?

I do not have tool buttons in standard Yahoo mail or the Beta mail. I can not find a setting to add back the tool buttons so I can change font style and color in my mail messages.My Yahoo mail compose page does NOT have tool buttons. How do I add tool buttons change font style?
Go to ';Options'; and then to ';General preferences';. Choose the option to ';Compose messages as color and graphics'; under ';Composing e-mails';. Hope that helps!My Yahoo mail compose page does NOT have tool buttons. How do I add tool buttons change font style?
Click the button that says ';rich text'; to the right of the subject line. This is for Yahoo Mail Beta. It may be somewhere else for regular Yahoo Mail.
go to options then go to colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment