Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I get bold, italic, underline and change font colors when I am composing an e-mail?

I cannot get any of the above when I am in email mode. What do I have to do to add them to the toolbar?How can I get bold, italic, underline and change font colors when I am composing an e-mail?
If you can do it, try using the short cut keys. Highlight the word or phrase you want to chance, then hit CTRL B for Bold, CTRL U for underline and CTRL I for italics. This is common for most if not all programs. If it can be done, this method should work 99% of the time.How can I get bold, italic, underline and change font colors when I am composing an e-mail?
Well it depends on what you're using---as Flyer said---but if you're talking about Yahoo ?



If your original account was updated-----there will be a link on the composing page (above the TO line)---';Rich Text or Plain Text';---that enables or disables the formatting toolbar. Click --Rich Text --to enable it.

OR try this.

Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;mail options (if available)%26gt;%26gt;under ';general'; (or you may have to scroll to and click on ';general preferences';)----check the box next to ';compose with color and graphics';---then click ';save'; changes at top or bottom of page.



Either action will place the formatting toolbar across the top of your composing page.
It would be useful if you told us what mail program you are using.



There are dozens of them, and they all have different settings.
Check out your mail options, they may be turned off.
Go to 'All-New Mail', the facilities are there at the top of the mail screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment