Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can i change font color on the subject line in my emails?

I heard that it is possible to change the subject line to red color? I'm talking about when i'm writing an email in the Microsoft Outlook. I would like to know how to change the words of the SUBJECT (on top, before the text) to a red color instead of the usual black as default. Please help me. thank you.How can i change font color on the subject line in my emails?
I haven't used Outlook in several years, but here is a MS link on email composition...

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outloo



However, I should tell you that many of us do NOT like fancy email. And, many of us use email clients that will force emails to whatever we like, such as text-only or images omitted. Please consider your audience and whether you want to communicate with them or just impress them with your gee-whiz ability to change the color of the subject line. good luck... :)How can i change font color on the subject line in my emails?
To change the color of the subject line, do the following:



Click the VIEW menu

Then choose ARRANGE BY (see bring up another list of choices)

Next click CUSTOM

Choose AUTOMATIC FORMATTING



There you can change the colors of the subject line of your unread emails.
That only works if the person receiving the email is using outlook. If they're not they see plain text or garbage, depending on the email program. Email is text. That Microsoft chose to use rich text doesn't mean that the rest of the world had to go along with them - and it didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment