Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I enlarge the print, change font style and add things like smiley faces?

I can not see how to make my letters larger, change their color, or font style. I also would like to be able to add things like smiley faces. It is available on aol on the same page as when you write your email. I do not see anything that shows me I can do any of this.How do I enlarge the print, change font style and add things like smiley faces?
In options on the mail page enter pref's and enable compose in color and graphics.How do I enlarge the print, change font style and add things like smiley faces?
If you click on options %26gt; general preferences %26gt; and check to use ';color and graphics'; you will then have a tool bar that will give you this ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment