Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How does someone change font color on the internet?

Ok here's the thing, I put my computers appearance on high contrast #1 and now when i write on the text boxes I can barely see what i write on it. So I want to ask how do i change it?How does someone change font color on the internet?
Hi,



Just open your IE and goto--%26gt; Tools--%26gt; Internet Options. Press Alt + 'O' simultaneously. It will gives you the option to change the Font Color. Try it out and let me know the feedback.



Good Luck,

JAHow does someone change font color on the internet?
You cannot change the text color (you actually can with Firefox by unchecking ';allow pages to choose their own color'; under tools-%26gt; options -%26gt; content -%26gt; colors) but it would mess up your whole internet experience.

You can use 3rd party tools or windows magnifying glass when you write in text fields - that should improve your visibility...

No comments:

Post a Comment