Sunday, November 21, 2010

I do not have the toolbar in mail to add stationary, emoticons, change font, etc. How do I get that option?

I've been to the help section, browsed several menus with no success. This is a very old account, and I am aware the toolbar should be visable in the ';compose'; menu, but it is not there.

Also, this desktop is not accepting Adobe flash as a download (for some reason). Could this be related? How does this mess get straightened out?

Many thanks to whomever may help.I do not have the toolbar in mail to add stationary, emoticons, change font, etc. How do I get that option?
Assuming you're using Yahoo----Try this.

On mail page, click on ';options'; (upper right)---then scroll to and click ';general preferences';.

Go down to *Composing Email* and put a mark in the box ------';compose with color and graphics';----then at bottom of page click SAVE.



The ';add stationary'; icon is on the formatting bar-----but you can't use stationary unless you subscribe to ';mail plus';.

Hope this will work for you.I do not have the toolbar in mail to add stationary, emoticons, change font, etc. How do I get that option?
try hotbar.com
As far as your toolbar goes, I may have a solution because I am helping my mother through the same dillima.



You need to make sure that under your options you are composing with html and graphics and NOT plain text. This can be easily selected with the old ';yahoo'; setup. As far as the new one goes...... You should have somewhere on the ';compose'; section where your ';to:, cc: , and stuff is'; to select ';plain text'; or ';graphics';



if you cant find it with the new beta just switch to the old style. go to your settings and change it that way then switch back. Now what we are having a problem with is viewing stationary on her computer. She has been able to do it before.... but now she cant. I can view it fine from mine but she cannot see the colors on hers.



Does she need to download something like Java or adobe flash?

No comments:

Post a Comment