Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to change font size in Internet explorer?

I pressed something on my keyboard inadvertently and from now on the text on the internet is really big. Even when I turn the computer of the text is massive like in wikipedia for example. I want to restore it to the size its meant to be. No bullshi**ers please.How to change font size in Internet explorer?
You'll find font size options in the view menu.



Or hold down Ctrl and use the scroll wheel on your mouse.How to change font size in Internet explorer?
hold control and scroll up or down
Under the VIEW on the top of the page there is a section for font size
Try holding down ctrl+using the scroll wheel on the mouse.



hope that helps
read the HELP section.
click view %26gt; text size - then select larger or smaller
Don't feel bad...I did the same thing (only opposite...I had text so small I needed a magnifying glass to read it) and I had to ask people on here also...Just go to view%26gt;Text size%26gt;Medium...You can also press Ctrl and Scroll the mouse to do this.
If you have a scroll wheel mouse, hold the control key down and scroll up or down with the scroll wheel.



If not, go to view and text size.

No comments:

Post a Comment