Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change font size for line numbering in Word?

Can anyone help me? Line numbering is what is says, every line of your word document will be numbered from 1 to the last line number. I need to know how to change the size of the line numbers as they're too big. I need to know real fast cause my essay's due in one hour's time! I'm in a frenetic race against time!How do I change font size for line numbering in Word?
Format bullets and numbering. Next time if you are in a pinch %26amp; no one is available click help on the word document.How do I change font size for line numbering in Word?
select it, right click it, bullets and numbering... (or something) need to select any one number or bullet. BOL!



IT WAS ABOUT LINE NUMBER STYLE ONLY!!



1. ghdfghf

2. hghg



This was for 1, 2; not the text. Have you tried it?!!!
Go to Format %26gt; Style. Click on the Line Number style. Press the Modify button. The Modify Style dialog box appears. Click and hold on the Modify button at the bottom of the box and choose Font. Make the desired changes and then click OK on each dialog box or just press Return.

No comments:

Post a Comment