Monday, November 22, 2010

How do i change font / font size / font color when composing a message?

There was a popup that appeared on the R side of my Beta Yahoo Email screen, saying there are handy new buttons to change font size, color, emoticons, etc. But there was no further info. I don't see any ';handy buttons'; on my screen.How do i change font / font size / font color when composing a message?
You have to click on the ';Compose'; button or just ';reply'; to one of your emails, then you will see the tool bar with all the things you are looking for underneath the subject boxHow do i change font / font size / font color when composing a message?
I can't change colors when composing either; it lets you do it when I go into options but is not saving it; what's the deal; also ; does this new version seem slower....I think i like the older one better....

Report Abuse


I can't change the font or color when composing. Please tell me how to fix it.

Report Abuse


About the other answer... you must first select RICH TEXT format option... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment