Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you change line spacing in Yahoo Mail? It's all of a sudden dbl space & I can't change font size either

I don't know how but my Yahoo Mail settings got changed. When I type a line and then hit enter, instead of single space, it's double space. Also the text is a little larger font. I click on the font size button and it won't do anything? Where do I go to change it back to single space and get the font size button to work (in Yahoo Mail)?How do you change line spacing in Yahoo Mail? It's all of a sudden dbl space %26amp; I can't change font size either
I have looked all over the Options page %26amp; can't find any settings for the double spacing, or the font button issue.



Suggest you contact Yahoo for assistance. At the bottom of any mail page click Help link, scroll down to Contact Us section, there's 3 methods, email, 24/7 chat, or phone

.
  • bed set work for girl
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment