Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I change font size of Yahoo page?

Last night I created an e-mail and all of a sudden everything went to a very small font. I sent the e-mail, then canceled Yahoo and went back in. Today is the same thing. I cannot figure out how to make the font/page larger. Any ideas of where I can find the information/how to do this? Yahoo's help page is not very helpful. THANKS.How do I change font size of Yahoo page?
The best way to make the font size bigger or smaller on the Yahoo! page is to hold down the ';Control'; key, and press either the ';+'; or ';-'; sign on the keyboard, and it will change the font size of the page.



However, if you want to change it permanently, then go to tools, Options and change it there (in Modzilla), in IE I think you can go to Tools, or View and change the page size there. Those will remain that way until you change it back.
  • howtocurlhairwithstraightener
  • for couples and singles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment