Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change font colour in MS Word?

I'm editing a presentation for my sister and I want to highlight edited text in red. Any time I click red on the font colour though, it only lasts for one word and then switches back to black. How do I make it permanent??How do I change font colour in MS Word?
Do this:



1. Select the text.

2. Right-click the selection and select Font.

3. Change the color.

4. Click OK.



Hope that helps.How do I change font colour in MS Word?
In the toolbar top-right or top-middle you'll see a letter with a black stripe next to it, click the stripe. choose color.

Now mark the text you want to change color on and push the letter, the letter's an ';A';
I believe there is a specific way to make it stay by altering the settings of Word, but I'm not sure how to do it. My best advice would be to type everything you want in red, then highlight it and turn it red at the end :]
i am using word2007, the problem did not occur for me, after i pressed the text color button, all that i typed was red, whilst the rest of the document stayed as it was.



you can still type your alterations and color them red afterwards, it is perhaps? as you are not writing your text all at once you are clicking elsewhere on the document ?, this will change the font colour to the color of the text you clicked onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment