Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I change font on my myspace page?

All I want is to use a REALLY cool and different font under my ';About me'; section. Only like a paragraph. please help. :(How can I change font on my myspace page?
Try this HTML editor its a MySpace App which you can add to your profile which will let you modify your text with no prior knowledge of HTML



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusHow can I change font on my myspace page?
if it is a specific font then myspace may not support it...i suggest opening paint (start%26gt;run%26gt;mspaint%26gt;search) then use the text tool to write what you want and choose a REALY COOL font....save it as a picture (to somewhere you can remember) then upload it to myspace the same way you would any other picture you save on your page \





hope i helped
Go to edit profile, then under the about me where the layout code is, look for where it says font type, just erase what it has, and type the name of the font that you want.
To make it bigger %26lt;big%26gt;(as many times as you want then to make it stop being big) %26lt;/big%26gt; to makee it smaller %26lt;small%26gt;.

To make it italic %26lt;i%26gt;.

To make it bold %26lt;b%26gt;

To center your stuff. %26lt;center%26gt;

Yeah.

Hope I helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment