Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you change font style on the myspace?

I got hang of changing font colors but I need to make some text boldfaced or italisized and I tryed some HTML codes but I guess it was wrongHow do you change font style on the myspace?
%26lt;B%26gt; for bold

%26lt;i%26gt; for Italic

%26lt;s%26gt; strike through

%26lt;u%26gt; underlineHow do you change font style on the myspace?
%26lt;*i%26gt;ITALLICS%26lt;*/i%26gt;

just remove the stars, and type what you want in the middle. The same goes with:



%26lt;*b%26gt;BOLD%26lt;*/b%26gt; and

%26lt;*u%26gt;UNDERLINE%26lt;*/u%26gt;
http://www.freecodesource.com/index.php?



The link above should help.
%26lt;b%26gt; bold %26lt;/b%26gt;

%26lt;u%26gt; uderline %26lt;/u%26gt;

%26lt;i%26lt; italisized %26lt;/i%26gt;



%26lt;font size=5%26gt;
I've created a website that lists all of the BEST sites for MySpace graphics, glitter graphics, layouts, DIV overlays, generators, and so much more. They're all listed in one place: my site.



Also, here's two bonuses. On my page, I've also listed 4 pages to help you out with the HTML codes that come along with making a cool MySpace page, as well as cartoon dolls for all you fans out there.



I only list the best sites. Check it out and bookmark. You won't be disappointed and keep in mind, it will help you out a LOT in the future.



http://www4.webng.com/Sapphires/webgoodi

No comments:

Post a Comment