Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I change Font size on email? I cannot read the text.?

Yahoo suddenly changed my text size this afternoon and I cannot read the text. Cannot locate a place to change Font size - where is that option?How can I change Font size on email? I cannot read the text.?
Quick way

click and hold Ctrl key and scroll up or down

other way click on View and in voom click

the size you need

Have a great weekend.

R贸G茅RHow can I change Font size on email? I cannot read the text.?
If it is yahoo mail. while typing a new mail, you can change font by changing the font size . It is in the bar above. In digits. Change to 12.



Otherwise IE page :

Click on 'page' above on right side.

There is a drop down menu%26gt;

Change text size there%26gt;

Larger is good enough.



On Google Chrome, it is similar.%26gt;

Click on zoom%26gt;

Click on larger.



At bottom of page to right shows 100%.

If all above do not work (it does work)

You can change to 125%

150%

and so on.
maybe try going into your top tool bar under view and then zoom and then zoom it in. or you could try restarting your computer or if you have to copy and paste the text in microsoft word and then change the font that could be a temporary solution.
Use control + plus key [ cntrl + ] on your keyboard
  • how to flirt with men
  • get even with someone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment