Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I accidentily made the font on yahoo huge. it's officially driving me nuts. how do you change font sizes? thx.

it looks like somebody set the page for a person who's losing their eyesight, which i'm definately not. it takes forever for me to scroll across the home page of yahoo. it all started on yahoo photos, and it hasn't effected my emailing page. but with everything else that i use, including this, the font is HUGE. and it's ANNOYING. : )

it's on other web pages too not just yahoo. i couldn't find any answers in yahoo search either.I accidentily made the font on yahoo huge. it's officially driving me nuts. how do you change font sizes? thx.
On Interenet Explorer. The Menu Bar. Click View, then Text Size, and click Medium.I accidentily made the font on yahoo huge. it's officially driving me nuts. how do you change font sizes? thx.
press control and scroll down at same time
If you have a scroll wheel on you mouse: Hold down CTRL key while scrolling up with the wheel.
another way - if you have a scroll mouse



hold %26lt;CTRL%26gt; down - and roll your scroll ball \/



will change it either way



best of luck!
If you look at the top of the webbrowzer you are using, you will see: FILE EDIT VIEW TOOLS HELP.



Clik on the VIEW, then click on TEXT SIZE, then choose either: small, medium, large etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment