Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to change font size on My Yahoo home page on a Mac! NO IE - any other browser!?

Love to start day with news, etc. on My Yahoo. But I will NOT use IE. It corrupted my Mac hard drive. I want a slighter bigger font - 14 would be great. Looks like Yahoo is now set to 10-point max. :-p Yuk! Safari, Firefox, older Mozillas font-size setups are overridden by Yahoo's default--a tiny san serif.

But I'll stop using Yahoo before I'll use IE ever again! TYIA!How to change font size on My Yahoo home page on a Mac! NO IE - any other browser!?
Check the Internet Options of your Mac's control panel to see if it has a feature there that will allow you to change the font size. If not check the window of your Netscape or Foxfire browser if you use either of those for the settings uner Internet Tools options or something similar.How to change font size on My Yahoo home page on a Mac! NO IE - any other browser!?
Yes. If you have a Mac, Internet Explorer is no longer supported for it as of a year or so ago.



In Firefox, go to the Tools Menu. Click ';Options.'; In the Content sections, there is a Font %26amp; Color area at the bottom.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment