Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change font color on a Powerpoint presentation?

Is there a quick way to change the color of all font on a Powerpoint presentation? My professors all use this dark background w/white text and I'd like to change it to a white background w/black text in order to print them off and not waste tons of ink. Right now I'm changing the font per slide which is taking forever!How do I change font color on a Powerpoint presentation?
Go to the Slide Master and change the definition of the fonts there. That will change them throughout the presentation.How do I change font color on a Powerpoint presentation?
In MS Powerpont there are lot of short cuts for quick changes.

for example ctrl+B, ctrl+I, F5, like that.



for all short cuts search on powerpoint help. or windows xp main help.
select them and format them properly

you'll get an option through which you can do it easily

No comments:

Post a Comment