Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change font and color of my display name? 2.0!!?

I have 2.0 and I want to change the font,size,and color of my display name, how do I do that??



I've found codes to just change the font but I want it to be like this:



I want the font: Georgia



I want the size:32



And the color:OrangeHow do I change font and color of my display name? 2.0!!?
place this in the 'CSS' box



div.basicInfoModule h2.nickname {

font-family: Georgia; font-size: 32px; color: orange;}



*edit*



instead of using the color name you could use the HTML color code



example

color: #00FFFF

color: #41A317



OOFFFF is turtoise

41A317 is lime green

you can easily find this by searching ';HTML color codes';

on google



heres the site i got those colors at

http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htmHow do I change font and color of my display name? 2.0!!?
well i have to say I was gonna say the exact thing...lol



so yeah that code is just the way to go..



div.basicInfoModule h2.nickname {

font-family: Georgia; font-size: 32px; color: orange;}



tested it in my profile...

first i picked a theme...ok



then in the css part copied the code above that was mentioned.



published and went to my home..then to profile and bam there it is..



good work erik360

  • domain name hosting



  • graphics animation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment