Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can i change font size..pls tell me?

font size on my desktop and in internet explorer is small , can anyone pls tell me how to change font size

thnxHow can i change font size..pls tell me?
If you're using Windows XP, right-click your desktop. ';Display Properties'; window will open. Go to the ';Appearance'; tab. To change the font size of your desktop, select from the ';Font size:'; drop-down box (Normal, Large Fonts, Extra Large Fonts). If you're using Windows IE7, go to ';View'; menu, then click the ';Text Size';. Select from Largest, Larger, Medium, Smaller, and Smallest in order for you to change the size of your browser's font/text.How can i change font size..pls tell me?
very simple. go to view-text size-medium/largest and see the change as soon as u close ur current screen and come back again.
Use edit/font

No comments:

Post a Comment