Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to change font type in new yahoo mail, when you view inbox?

I am using firefox %26amp; yahoo new mailtool. In my desktop, accidentally I changed the font type of inbox to a very unreadable font (Serif).

when I compose a message, my font type is correct (Arial), but when I am looking at the inbox, I can not read any of the contents.



Question: How do I change back the font type of my yahoo new mailtool, back to Arial?

I tried firefox==%26gt;tools==%26gt;options, %26amp; options in yahoo mail, %26amp; could not change the inbox fonts back to ARIAL.How to change font type in new yahoo mail, when you view inbox?
might be something to do with your encoding settings? I've had this problem before, but not because I changed any font...



Click on any email in your inbox



In the row of buttons at the top that include reply and delete, choose the 6th button along (I have chinese yahoo so I'm not sure what this would be in English...something to do with Options)



The last option should be Encoding (or something)



Choose something that looks sensible,

Western European ASCII works with my (English) emails.



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment