Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I get the color and font options to appear and work for sending and answer emails?

The options used to appear so that I could bold, highlight, change font, etc. now I can't. The whole email page looks different as far as set up. It doesn't have my email addresses memorized anymore when you type one in at compose, I am frustrated.How do I get the color and font options to appear and work for sending and answer emails?
If you're talking about Yahoo! Mail:



1. Log in to Yahoo Mail



2. Click the Options link in the upper right hand corner



3. Click the General Preferences link in the third column



4. Under the Composing Email section, choose the Mode radio button for '; Compose messages as color and graphics';



5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button



6. Click the Compose button



7. You should now see the rich text editor

No comments:

Post a Comment