Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change Fonts size of the phrases that my friends send me in yahoo messenger?

I want to change the font size in the message window of the words and phrases that appear from the one that I'm talking with (and the things that I write after I press enter and send it to my friend) They are so small!!!Do U have any idea how to do it? ThanksHow do I change Fonts size of the phrases that my friends send me in yahoo messenger?
u cant change it. ask ur friend to change it. they come at image file in ur messenger so its impossible to change it.How do I change Fonts size of the phrases that my friends send me in yahoo messenger?
paste it on WORD and make it bigger.
Go to the Messenger pull down screen and click on Preferences. Choose ';apperience'; and you can change the font and the size and color if you choose. Hope it helps!
You first click on messenger, on that drop down choose preferences, the preferences choose appearance then ';when other people customize their fonts and colors'; check the box beside ';always use my fonts and colors'; and whatever you are using is what you will see as their fonts and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment