Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I get my computor to change font size and color?

Control Panel

Go to My computer,

click on control panel

click display

click appearenceHow do I get my computor to change font size and color?
start, settings, control panel, display, appearanceHow do I get my computor to change font size and color?
you can go to My Computer, Contol Panel, Display, and change things from there, or if you want you internet explorer settings to be changed go to View menu, and Text Size and pick one (in the internet explorer window).
go into Conrol Panel, click on display, and info should be in there.
It's not the computer. You would do it in a specific program. I would really need to know the exact program you are working in. But most have icons on the tool bar. Or look for the word format on the tool bar. Format your page before you start typing anything. Or highlight the word you want to change the format of.

No comments:

Post a Comment