Tuesday, September 13, 2011

HOW TO CHANGE FONT COLOR ON MYSPACE PROFiLE FOR ABOUT ME SECTION???!!!!?

my font color on myspace for my ''about me section'' is a very light faded pink that is so faint u can barely read it. how do i change my font color to black???! THANK YOU SO MUCH=)HOW TO CHANGE FONT COLOR ON MYSPACE PROFiLE FOR ABOUT ME SECTION???!!!!?
%26lt;font color=';black';%26gt;All your About Me text goes here%26lt;/font%26gt;HOW TO CHANGE FONT COLOR ON MYSPACE PROFiLE FOR ABOUT ME SECTION???!!!!?
when i did this my half (first line) of my section turned the color I wanted and the other half (last line) stayed black??? I did exactly what it says and idk what happened ?

Report Abuse


soo close guys.... %26lt;font color=';PLACE COLOUR CODE IN HERE';%26gt;All your About Me text goes here%26lt;/font%26gt; you can find the myspace colour codes at http://spaceaddons.com/hex/

Report Abuse


didnt work retard !!!!!

Report Abuse


its works!

Report Abuse


okay so u write %26lt;font color%26gt;=watever color u want%26gt;TEXT HERE%26lt;/font%26gt;



so u can pick ANY color and put it were i wrote watever color u want,and were it says text here is were u will write watever u r writting
%26lt;font color=';COLORHERE';%26gt;TEXTHERE%26lt;/font%26gt;
www.pyzam.com can help

No comments:

Post a Comment