Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change font size,type, and color permanently for writing my emails?

I am obviously quite a novice when it comes to computers!!How do I change font size,type, and color permanently for writing my emails?
Amy, everybody is a novice at some point- the problem is the people who forget that fact.

When you click on ';compose'; you need to look below the ';attach files'; button to your composition tool bar. If you drag across the little pictures in the horizontal row each one will reveal what it is they do. The fifth one from the left (looks like a double ';f';) is the font style, which you must click on, and from the drop-down menu you can pick a desired font. Next, on the right side of the font style is font size (looks like a double ';A'; with an arrow beneath). Click it and you can pick the desired size.

Now move over to what looks like an artist's palette and a letter ';T';, which offers you a choice of colors.

These are the basics- there are other options which you can figure out if you experiment.

One other thing. If things go a little goofy on you, try typing something FIRST, then highlighting (or ';selecting'; it) and then choose font style, size and color and it may help.

P.S.- Nothing you select is permanent. Each time you compose, you must make your selectiions.How do I change font size,type, and color permanently for writing my emails?
I'm sorry, I don't know anything about that. I don't own a computer but instead rely upon the public 'puters at the local library. One of the problems with these public 'puters is that there are numerous administrative (and other) restrictions in place which limit what one can do.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment