Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change font & color of e-mail if I have a MAC?

I have a MAC OS X

I'd like to have font and color choices when sending my email from Yahoo!

Internet Explorer is not compatible with MAC, so what do I need to use?How do I change font %26amp; color of e-mail if I have a MAC?
if you are a paid customer, you can use mail.app or any of a million different mail programs.



If you are a free customer, you can only use web based e-mail,



Safari may not cut the mustard, but FireFox (http://getfirefox.com) should!



There's also Opera Browser, and Camino, and a several others.How do I change font %26amp; color of e-mail if I have a MAC?
In options on the mail page enter preferences and scroll down. Enable compose in color and graphics. It should work.
  • reptiles
  • fake nails experience
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment