Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change font on my Mash Yahoo page??

I want to change font to Arial on my Mash. How can I ??How can I change font on my Mash Yahoo page??
It appears to me that there is no easy way to accomplish that. I do not see any menus or options where font type and size can be selected.



Please remember that Yahoo!Mash (beta) is still in early user testing. Many features and functions have not yet been implemented.



If you are an ';advanced user';, there are some Mash Layout CODEs available via a Third Party Vendor.



(Please note: I do not work for Yahoo! Inc. nor am I endorsing the Vendor below.)How can I change font on my Mash Yahoo page??
click on view at top of page and you can increase text size
  • Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment