Monday, June 6, 2011

On myspace how do you change font styles for your profile??

i need to know how to change the font style for your myspace profile. and if you can, what kind of font styles are there!?!? THANK YOU!!!!On myspace how do you change font styles for your profile??
%26lt;fontface= whatever u want%26gt;On myspace how do you change font styles for your profile??
For all the text:

%26lt;style%26gt;

*{font-family: arial;}

%26lt;/style%26gt;



For a relatively small piece of text:

http://returntru.net/index.php?pg=gens%26amp;c



For a list of fonts, go to Start %26gt; control panel %26gt; fonts.



Then you can go to view and select list.



Keep in mind that a lot of people won't have the same fonts.
Don't feel alone--I've been struggling with this very same question--I'm a guy who likes his 'writing' to be very neat and fancy-(I've even been accused of being too much in touch with my feminine side--lol) I'll be watching the answers YOU get so maybe I can learn!! --lol

No comments:

Post a Comment