Monday, June 6, 2011

I would like to know how to change the font size in out going mail...thanks?

I have been able to change the font size as I composed mail--now I can not change font size of font face...I can make the lettering BOLD ect. but no font changes....I would like to know how to change the font size in out going mail...thanks?
The little mountain symbol (6th icon from left) is for fontsI would like to know how to change the font size in out going mail...thanks?
You are wanting to change the font size when you are composing an email? If so then all you do is put the courser (Arrow of the mouse) on the icons that are listed directly above were you would be typing the email message, It is the six one over if you were starting from the left of the icons. The first icon is a spell check icon and has the letters ABC on it. Let me know if this helps, If not then tell me what you are trying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment