Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change my myspace font to Helvetica?

If you won't mind, could someone help me by giving me the text stuff to change my myspace font to Helvetica? I just want the font changed, no rainbow color stuff.How do I change my myspace font to Helvetica?
%26lt;font style=';font-family:helvetica;';%26gt; text here %26lt;/font%26gt;How do I change my myspace font to Helvetica?
You can change the font, but visitors of your page will only see the same font if they have it installed on their computer. With Helvetica there is just a small chance for that. Maybe use Arial, that is similar, but on almost every computer
This will help you change all the text on your page



http://www.ourawesomeworld.com/index_fil
Go to the ';edit profile page';

Press CTRL-F

Type in, ';Font-family';



There should be some kind of font after those words.

Replace it with helvetica.
in front of the text put %26lt;font face=';helvetica';%26gt; (with space)then after the tex you want changed put %26lt;/font%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment